The PM StudyCoach Guidebook Express for PMP
The PM StudyCoach Guidebook Express is your GPS to the PMP exam and walks you through a complete week-by-week study plan. Fast-track your progress toward your certification goal by following our simple and effective plan for your PMP exam prep studies.
- 4-week PMP study plan that is effective and easy to use for you to establish a PMP exam prep study routine
- Study assignments. Focus on only exam-relevant project management topics with specially-selected study assignments.
- Includes study strategies and other bonus features
- Use your time effectively. Streamline your studies with a 4-week plan for success.
- Take away the guesswork and worry about what to study next. Follow a proven plan so you can stay focused.
- The PM StudyCoach Guidebook is the perfect complement to The PM PrepCast training lessons & The PrepCast PMP Exam Simulator.
Your PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook Express for PMP Success in Just 4 Weeks.
Turbocharge Your PMP Exam Preparation!
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook Express is a PMP exam study plan in one easy-to-use package with a simple goal: Get you ready for your exam in just 4 weeks!
We’ve mapped out your journey to the PMP exam for you every step of the way. Each chapter of the Express Guidebook takes you through one of the exam domains (People, Process, and Business Environment) using the PM PrepCast on-demand course, the PrepCast Simulator, as well as the PMBOK® Guide, and other important exam resources.
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook Express focuses only on what you need to get exam-ready and stay on track week by week.
Your 4-week plan
Everything you need to know for the PMP exam is broken down into a challenging (but quite achievable) week-by-week plan. You’ll be ready to ace the test after only 4 weeks of intense study. Use the plan to guide your study time, or adapt it to fit around the time you have available.
Study strategies and tips
Each chapter provides strategies and tips to instill healthy studying habits. You can get the most out of your prep time by using effective, time-proven study strategies for exam preparation. You can increase sustainable learning and retention, manage your test anxiety, and boost your confidence for exam day.
Keep focused on and study only what's absolutely necessary with targeted study assignments. You’ll watch PM PrepCast video lessons, work on practice exams in the simulator, and read specific sections from the PMBOK Guide and Agile Practice Guide. We'll skip everything that's not exam-relevant.
Experience-backed, proven study approach
Our study approach is informed by evidence-based teaching practices, proven techniques, and lessons learned from successful test-takers. We emphasize active learning to help you retain and apply knowledge but pared down to the absolute minimum, so you get to the exam sooner.
The Perfect Companion to The PM PrepCast™ Elite
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook Express has been written to perfectly complement The PM PrepCast Elite, which includes both the PrepCast exam prep course and simulator.
Inside the Guidebook, you'll find references to the relevant lessons and materials in The PM PrepCast course. Simply follow the proven 4-week plan, and you'll have covered the topics in the Exam Content Outline before you know it! The Guidebook also walks you through exam prep using The PM Exam Simulator and the all-important Earned Value Formulas. In our experience, students who use The PMP Exam Simulator during their studies have more confidence and higher chances of success.
Your Guided, Self-Paced PMP Study Plan where You Can Go at Your Own Pace
If you are looking to fast-track your exam prep, then the Guidebook will help you plan and use that time efficiently. Take the guesswork out of your study: you’ll always know what topics to review next and studying an easy routine. Save time preparing a study plan from scratch: use our proven roadmap instead!
Regardless of how much time you can put aside for PMP study, the Guidebook will help you plan and use that time efficiently. Take the guesswork out of your study: you’ll always know what topics to review next Make studying an easy routine. Save time preparing a study plan from scratch: use our proven roadmap instead!
Want more details? Check out the detailed product description
For all the details of this product, please visit The PM StudyCoach Guidebook Express for PMP .
Who should buy The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook Express?
This guide is for those preparing to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. This 4-week plan contains everything you need to know for the PMP exam, broken down into an achievable, week-by-week plan to help you pass the PMP exam more easily.
This "Express" version of the guidebook works particularly well for the following PMP candidates:
- You are preparing for the exam within a limited time (4 weeks) and willing to put in a lot of study effort in just a few weeks. (On average, 2.5 hours per day).
- You are already CAPM certified and are now preparing for your PMP.
- You are a highly experienced project manager and have a solid understanding of the PMI world and PMBOK Guide framework.
Most students who use the Guidebook Express fall in the first category - someone willing to put in the study effort in a short time to "get it done".
What are the benefits of using the guide?
You can use your time effectively. Streamline your studies with a 4-week plan for success. Take away the guesswork and worry about what to study next. Follow a proven plan so you can stay focused. The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook is the perfect complement to The PM PrepCast training lessons & The PrepCast PMP Exam Simulator, so you can maximize the value of using these products.
What is included in the guide?
In addition to your copy of The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook, we have included a few valuable bonus features, including::
- Sample PMP study schedule
- Guidance for completing your PMP exam application
- Tips and tricks on how to get ready for your actual PMP exam day
What is the format of the guide?
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook is available in PDF format for immediate download here in the PM PrepCast Store.
How many pages are in the guide?
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook is 55 pages long.
What do I need to access the guide?
You can access The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook in the My Download section of your PM PrepCast store account. You need to use Adobe Acrobat (or another alternative reader) to view the ebook that is in PDF format.
How long do I need to prepare for the exam using this guide?
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebook is designed as a 4-week study plan, but you can go at your own pace to accelerate or slow down depending on your work/life schedule and target exam date.
The Guidebook uses a recommended schedule of one chapter from the guidebook per week for 4 weeks. Each set of weekly study assignments takes around 17.5 hours, which you can split across your week. For example, you can allocate 2.5 hours per day to PMP exam prep or do 8.5 hours of study a day on the weekend - whatever best suits your lifestyle and other commitments.
What other products should I consider when purchasing The PM StudyCoach™ Guide?
IMPORTANT: The PM StudyCoach Guidebook was designed as a companion to our products and is intended to guide you to exam success using those products. Therefore, to get the most out of the Guidebook, it is strongly advised that you have The PM PrepCast, The PM Exam Simulator, and The PM Formula Study Guide.
Note: the PMBOK® Guide and Agile Practice Guide, which are referred to in the Guidebook as part of the recommended materials, are sold separately from PMI or booksellers.
Relying solely on the Guidebook without the products listed above (or only having some of the products) is possible but highly discouraged as you would expose yourself to the risk of being inadequately prepared for your exam.
What is the difference between "Guidebook" and "Guidebook Express"?
The PM StudyCoach Guidebook comes in two versions: Regular (12-week study plan) and Express (4-week study plan). Here is a comparison of the two:
|Pages||109 page PDF eBook||50 page PDF eBook|
|Approach||A robust and thorough study plan||A no-frills study plan for those on a deadline|
|Study weeks||12 weeks||4 weeks|
|Daily study effort||1.0 hours||2.5 hours|
|Total study effort||84 hours||70 hours|
|Sample study schedule||Yes||Yes|
|PMP exam day tips||Yes||Yes|
|PMP application tips||Yes||Yes|
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept payments over Paypal and Affirm.
For installment options, consider the following:
- Pay Later can be used for eligible shopping cart values: Pay in 4 for purchases of $30 to $1500 or Pay Monthly for purchases of $199 to $10,000.
- Affirm installment payments are available for eligible shopping cart values over $99, with an option to make four payments or monthly installments.
Can I share my subscription or access to my account? What is your single-user license policy?
All products purchased from OSP are intended for a single user (single-user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
Please note, that training companies must purchase individual licenses for each of their students. Training companies may not purchase one or more licenses and let students share the accounts.
How can I contact customer support?
Our PM HelpDesk customer support team normally responds within one business day (Mon-Fri), but they are often much quicker.
Contact Customer Support
Do you have user guides or tutorials on how to use your products?
Yes, you can get help anytime.
If you need help with any of our training materials, then please visit our knowledge base or visit our tutorials pages.
What is your refund policy?
This FAQ only provides a high-level summary of the refund policy. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all the details.
Refund Policy Highlights:
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
- For some products, certain conditions must be met. The exact conditions are described in the Terms & Conditions for each product. For example:
- You cannot get a refund for any simulator if you started more than one exam or more than one quiz
- You cannot get a refund for a training course if you took the course assessment or final exam and/or you printed the course certificate
- All sales of the PMP® Exam Simulator Express are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- All sales of simulator extensions are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- Any set-up, finance, and interest fees paid when using third-party payment processors, including finance charges that may be associated with PayPal and/or Affirm installment payment options are non-refundable.
Again, the above text only represents a summary of the actual refund policy and is irrelevant when we determine if a refund request qualifies. Only the actual refund policy described in the Terms and Conditions applies for the determination.
Who should I contact if I am interested in getting a discount for a larger group or for a training class?
We offer volume discounts to businesses, corporations, and training providers interested in ordering larger quantities. Learn more at Project Management Corporate Training.
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected]
Do you have any discounts or special offers?
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases. The coupon code must be applied to the purchase by entering it into the "Discount Code" box and pressing the "Apply Discount" button during checkout/payment.
- Each discount coupon has a published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
See our current discount offers.
The PM StudyCoach Guidebook Express has been written for PMP exam candidates who want to prepare for the exam with about four weeks of study. But note that it is not a “course in a book” that will prepare you for the exam on its own. Instead, it must be used in combination with a self-study PMP exam prep course and simulator (sold separately). The idea is that the guidebook will tell you exactly which lessons to watch and which exams to take, and when.
It works best used in combination with The PM PrepCast Elite, which includes the PrepCast training course and simulator. It may also be helpful if you already own any other PMP exam prep course and exam simulator that closely follow the official PMP exam content outline from PMI. If you do not own a self-study course and simulator, then this guidebook is not for you.