The PM PrepCast for 60 PDUs (Bundle)
Earn all 60 PMI PDUs needed for your PMP renewal with one single course:
- Aligned with the PMI Talent Triangle
- Watch at your convenience on your phone, tablet, or PC
- Includes certificate of completion to claim PDUs
- Provides all 60 PDUs toward renewal of your PMP credential
- Approach recertification confidently
- Anytime, anywhere: Earn PDUs on Your Schedule
Easily earn all required PMI PDU for your PMP renewal: Just press Play.
Get the Maximum PDU Earning Discount
This bundle includes The PM PrepCast for PDUs and The Agile PrepCast for PDUs .
Purchased separately, you would pay $258 for this package. But you can save $59 today by investing in The PM PrepCast 60 PDU Bundle for just $199 - and gain immediate access not only to world-class training but all the PDUs you need for PMP renewal.
Earning PMI PDU Made Easy
The PrepCast for PDUs bundle awards you all the 60 PDUs you need for your PMP renewal.
- Earn 60 PDUs by watching video-based lessons: Master the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to earn PMI PDUs. Watch and listen to lessons from a certified PMP instructor.
- Get Certificates of Completion: Satisfy the Project Management Institute (PMI)® requirement for 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew your PMP credentials.
- Fully Aligned with the PMI Talent Triangle: The course is designed to meet all the requirements outlined in the PMI CCRS Handbook and fulfill the PMI Talent Triangle requirements.
- Covers All PMI PDU Required Minimums: At least 8 PDUs are required in each area of the Talent Triangle: Ways of Working, Power Skills, and Business Acumen. We've got you covered!
- Easily Submit Your PMP PDUs Online: Claim 30.5 PDUs for The PM PrepCast and 30.5 for The Agile PrepCast, for a total of 61 PDUs. It takes just a few minutes to submit your PDUs.
- Earn PDUs on Your Schedule: There is no need to go to a classroom. Work the lessons into your schedule and not the other way around. Play them when you have the time.
- Download all lessons to your phone or tablet: Because you’re always on the go as a project manager we have adapted The PM PrepCast lessons into a full-featured podcast. Install a podcast app and watch at your convenience.
- Trusted and experienced education provider: Since 2008, we have helped over 60,000 students to prepare for the exam and earn PDUs. Our pioneering course design and approach empower you to achieve the results you’re looking for.
- Access the Learning Management System (LMS): Track your progress through our LMS and refresh your knowledge whenever you want. Feel free to revisit past lessons or learn about new ones depending on your project management needs.
Get All the PDUs You Need to Renew Your PMP Credentials
Benefits you get by signing up:
- Earn 60 PDUs. We have been on the market since 2008 and helped over 60,000 students pass their exam and maintain their PMI certifications.
- Learn from experts. The course includes interviews with top project managers in the field discussing evergreen topics.
- Pay just $3.26 per PDU. It's one of the least expensive ways to cover any of your PMP or PMI-ACP renewal needs.
Ready to press "Play" and Earn Your PDUs?
- Press Play. Earn PDUs. What could be easier? All you have to do in order to earn your PDUs is to sit back, relax and press play on our training lessons.
- Maximize your time. Earn your PDUs wherever and whenever you want either downloaded or streaming.
- Track Your Progress. Revisit past lessons or learn about new ones depending on your needs in the Learning Management System (LMS).
Get the BEST All-in-One Solution to Earn ALL of Your PMP PDUs
The PM PrepCast for PDUs and The Agile PrepCast for PDUs give you everything you need to renew your hard-earned PMP certification.
Simplicity - If you are seeking to achieve simplicity in renewing your PMP credentials, then this PMP PDU course will give you that simplicity.
Knowledge - This bundle will not only meet your PMI PDU requirements, but also enrich your knowledge and advance your project management career.
Want more details? Check out the detailed product description
For all the details of this product, please visit The PM PrepCast 60 PDU Bundle.
Who should buy The PrepCast for PDUs?
The PrepCast for PDUs is recommended for Project Management Institute (PMI)® credential holders who need to satisfy the requirement for Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew their credentials:
Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Get The PM PrepCast for PDUs to earn 30.5 PDUs and satisfy the 8/8/8 minimum requirement.
- Get The PM PrepCast for PDUs (60 PDU Bundle) to earn 61 PDUs for your complete PMP renewal.
PMI-ACP Certified Practitioners (PMI-ACP)
- Get The Agile PrepCast for PDUs to earn 30.5 PDUs for your complete PMI-ACP renewal.
What are the benefits of using this PDU renewal course?
Master knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques with this course that is professionally developed by an experienced education provider. With it, you can approach recertification confidently.
What is included with this PDU renewal course?
Our courses are designed to meet all the requirements outlined in the PMI CCRS Handbook and fulfill the PMI Talent Triangle requirements.
The PM PrepCast for PDUs and The Agile PrepCast for PDUs grant you personalized certificates upon course completion.
See the totals and breakdown by PMI Talent Triangle category below:
The PrepCast Bundle for PDUs
Ways of Working - 35.50 | Power Skills - 13.50 | Business Acumen - 12.00 | Total - 61.00
The PM PrepCast for PDUs
Ways of Working - 13.50 | Power Skills - 9.00 | Business Acumen - 8.00 | Total - 30.50
The Agile PrepCast for PDUs
Ways of Working - 22.00 | Power Skills - 4.50 | Business Acumen - 4.00 | Total - 30.50
How long do I have access to this PDU renewal course?
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately have 1-year access to the instructional video lessons.
How do I get my certificate for PDUs?
Once you have completed the course, the certificate will be provided to you as part of the last module of the course and sent to you via email. You can use this as evidence of your recertification activity.
The PrepCast for PDUs has step-by-step instructions on how to print your certificate and submit your PDUs to the PMI CCR System.
How do I submit my PDUs to PMI Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS)?
We know how stressful it can be for you to submit your PDUs to PMI after watching all these lessons. That’s why we have a dedicated module in each one of the courses with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to submit your PDUs to PMI. You will receive a certificate of completion for each course with the exact number of PDUs earned.
Note: If you purchased The PM PrepCast 60 PDU Bundle, you have to submit two PDU claims, one for each course, to avoid being audited by PMI.
Does this course require passing an exam to earn PDUs?
Before printing your certificate, you will be asked to confirm that you have completed the course (yes/no), and once you confirm, you can print your certificate.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept payments over Paypal and Affirm.
For installment options, consider the following:
- Pay Later can be used for eligible shopping cart values: Pay in 4 for purchases of $30 to $1500 or Pay Monthly for purchases of $199 to $10,000.
- Affirm installment payments are available for eligible shopping cart values over $99, with an option to make four payments or monthly installments.
Can I share my subscription or access to my account? What is your single-user license policy?
All products purchased from OSP are intended for a single user (single-user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
Please note, that training companies must purchase individual licenses for each of their students. Training companies may not purchase one or more licenses and let students share the accounts.
How can I contact customer support?
Our PM HelpDesk customer support team normally responds within one business day (Mon-Fri), but they are often much quicker.
Contact Customer Support
Do you have user guides or tutorials on how to use your products?
Yes, you can get help anytime.
If you need help with any of our training materials, then please visit our knowledge base or visit our tutorials pages.
What is your refund policy?
This FAQ only provides a high-level summary of the refund policy. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all the details.
Refund Policy Highlights:
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
- For some products, certain conditions must be met. The exact conditions are described in the Terms & Conditions for each product. For example:
- You cannot get a refund for any simulator if you started more than one exam or more than one quiz
- You cannot get a refund for a training course if you took the course assessment or final exam and/or you printed the course certificate
- All sales of the PMP® Exam Simulator Express are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- All sales of simulator extensions are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- Any set-up, finance, and interest fees paid when using third-party payment processors, including finance charges that may be associated with PayPal and/or Affirm installment payment options are non-refundable.
Again, the above text only represents a summary of the actual refund policy and is irrelevant when we determine if a refund request qualifies. Only the actual refund policy described in the Terms and Conditions applies for the determination.
Who should I contact if I am interested in getting a discount for a larger group or for a training class?
We offer volume discounts to businesses, corporations, and training providers interested in ordering larger quantities. Learn more at Project Management Corporate Training.
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected]
Do you have any discounts or special offers?
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases. The coupon code must be applied to the purchase by entering it into the "Discount Code" box and pressing the "Apply Discount" button during checkout/payment.
- Each discount coupon has a published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
See our current discount offers.
Your satisfaction with The PM PrepCast™ is our goal. If you are not satisfied for any reason then you can ask for a refund, as long as you meet the refund conditions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
In addition to the product itself, the following are included:
- Certificate of completion
- Subscription to The PDU Insider Newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time)
You will receive two certificates of completion. One for The Agile PrepCast (30.5 PDUs) and one for The PM PrepCast (30.5 PDUs). You must then input two claims of 30.5 PDUs each on PMI's CCR website in order to claim a total of 61 PDUs.
Access duration is 1 Year from the date of your purchase.