The PM PrepCast™ Leadership Academy - 17.75 PDUs Masterclass - In-Depth Interviews with Global Leaders - 18-Month Access
Master leadership techniques for your projects! Simply watch these leadership interviews and learn how these techniques apply to project managers through a series of enlightening conversations between Cornelius Fichtner and distinguished & prominent leaders in their respective fields.
- Earn 17.75 "Power Skills" PDUs upon completing the masterclass
- Learn from a curated selection of 15 in-depth conversational interviews focused on enhancing your project leadership skills
- Stream the interviews on any device, making it easy to fit learning into your busy schedule as a project manager
- Strengthen your leadership skills to excel in diverse situations and elevate your project management expertise
- Gain the confidence to take on larger projects and accelerate your career in the ever-evolving project management landscape
- Unlock inspiration, foster personal growth, and improve team satisfaction, all while earning valuable PDUs to maintain your PMP certification
Interviews That Build Leaders™ - And Help Them Earn PDUs, Too!
Improve your leadership skills and go above and beyond your project management competencies with our video masterclass series.
The PM PrepCast™ Leadership Academy is a project management leadership video series specifically designed for project leaders. You get exclusive access to in-depth conversational interviews from distinguished global leaders and learn how to become more than just an effective project leader but also a change-maker in your organization – all while earning PDUs.
There is no manual to becoming a project leader because leadership is multi-faceted. This means that every industry is unique, and so are the approaches to managing your team’s efficiency and satisfaction.
The PM PrepCast Leadership Academy is a video masterclass series that goes beyond project management concepts when it comes to building and leading high-performing teams.
At the end of this video series, you’ll also be getting over 17 Professional Development Units (PDUs). You earn one (1) PDU per hour watched. All PDUs can be found under the "Power Skills" (formerly "Leadership") category, along with the certificate of completion you may print soon after.
Introduction to The PrepCast Leadership Academy
Learn Proven Leadership Perspectives From Industry Experts With Cornelius Fichtner, PMP
Understand project leadership with video lessons from renowned PMP-certified trainer Cornelius Fichtner as he interviews leaders from different industries.
Since 2008, Cornelius has been helping over 60,000+ project manager aspirants from 160+ countries pass their certification exam through The PM PrepCast. His pursuit of defining project leadership led to developing this video masterclass series that deep-dived into lessons from distinguished leaders.
The interviews and Cornelius’ expertise give you a goldmine of insights on honing your leadership skills as a project manager. Oh, and did we mention you're earning PDUs while you're at it?
What makes Project Leadership different from Project Management?
The strategy execution and project delivery environments are very different from operational management.
Project leadership is a specific challenge for the following reasons:
- The goalposts frequently change as stakeholders, suppliers, and customers learn more about the work and refine their positions;
- Team members don’t work directly for you, so you are leading across a matrix and probably virtual teams as well;
- There are daily difficult decisions as you navigate the unknown and put out fires with your team;
- Multilingual and multicultural teams add a different dimension and the potential for additional unintentional conflict;
- There is barely enough time in the day to manage the project, let alone develop everyone and yourself; and,
- And there is always the problem of creating buy-in!
If you want to overcome these challenges in project leadership, then The PM PrepCast Leadership Academy is for you!
Want more details? Check out the detailed product description
For all the details of this product, please visit The PM PrepCast Leadership Academy.
I’m not in a leadership role right now. Is this right for me?
Are you managing projects? Then you have a leadership role! You can lead at any level in the organization. If you have a role where you need to work in a matrix structure, influence others, manage a team, resolve issues, or communicate with others, then you can develop your leadership skills with The PM PrepCast Leadership Academy.
How long do I have access to The Leadership Academy?
You’ll get 18 months’ access to the Leadership Academy. We know that you’ll want to listen to the interviews several times to get the most out of the wisdom shared by our world-class experts. In fact, as we listened back to the recordings, we kept picking up new things ourselves!
How do I access the materials and interviews?
Each in-depth interview is hosted in our Learning Management System which can be accessed from your mobile device or computer. The system requirements are explained under "What are the system requirements?" just below. You’ll get log-in details and full instructions once you purchase.
What are the system requirements?
To access the leadership academy interviews you will need the following:
- PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari
- Active internet connection
- We encourage WiFi and not your mobile data plan when watching since each interview is over 1 GB in size. This can quickly max out your mobile data allowance.
Can I earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) with the Leadership Academy?
Yes! All PDUs are in the "Power Skills" (formerly "Leadership") category. You earn 1 PDU for each hour of interviews watched. The total duration is 17 hours and 45 minutes, so you earn over 17.75 PDUs. The certificate of completion can be printed at the end.
Do I need to be PMP-certified to watch this video masterclass?
No. But having said that, this is an advanced series on project leadership and if you are just starting out in your project leadership journey then bookmark this page and come back to us when you are ready! If you have already moved beyond thinking of yourself as a ‘beginner’ and have 2+ years of experience, then you’ll be able to benefit from the wisdom of our experts in whatever role you currently have.
I don’t have time to watch the interviews.
We know and totally hear you! Project managers are a very busy bunch.
That’s why this series is different. Because you can take it anytime you want!
Stream The PM PrepCast Leadership Academy at your own convenience. Each conversational interview is split into manageable pieces so you can listen to it during your lunch break, commute, or even while out walking the dog!
How will I know if these interviews can help me?
We’ll let Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, answer that for you:
“I thought I knew a lot about leadership, having interviewed business leaders for over 20 years, but this masterclass series is something else. I picked up tips and strategies I had never considered before and had plenty of ‘lightbulb’ moments myself. Each conversation was like a personal coaching call.”
While this advanced leadership series is aimed specifically at project, program, and portfolio professionals with 2+ years of experience, each listener will take something different away from the conversational interviews and in doing so will learn new ways of approaching and improving their leadership role.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept payments over Paypal and Affirm.
For installment options, consider the following:
Can I share my subscription or access to my account? What is your single-user license policy?
All products purchased from OSP are intended for a single user (single-user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
Please note, that training companies must purchase individual licenses for each of their students. Training companies may not purchase one or more licenses and let students share the accounts.
How can I contact customer support?
Our PM HelpDesk customer support team normally responds within one business day (Mon-Fri), but they are often much quicker.
Contact Customer Support
Do you have user guides or tutorials on how to use your products?
What is your refund policy?
This FAQ only provides a high-level summary of the refund policy. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all the details.
Refund Policy Highlights:
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
- For some products, certain conditions must be met. The exact conditions are described in the Terms & Conditions for each product. For example:
- You cannot get a refund for any simulator if you started more than one exam or more than one quiz
- You cannot get a refund for a training course if you took the course assessment or final exam and/or you printed the course certificate
- All sales of the PMP® Exam Simulator Essential are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- All sales of simulator extensions and upgrades are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- Any set-up, finance, and interest fees paid when using third-party payment processors, including finance charges that may be associated with PayPal and/or Affirm installment payment options are non-refundable.
Again, the above text only represents a summary of the actual refund policy and is irrelevant when we determine if a refund request qualifies. Only the actual refund policy described in the Terms and Conditions applies for the determination.
Who should I contact if I am interested in getting a discount for a larger group or for a training class?
We offer volume discounts to businesses, corporations, and training providers interested in ordering larger quantities. Learn more at Project Management Corporate Training.
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected].
Do you have any discounts or special offers?
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases. The coupon code must be applied to the purchase by entering it into the "Discount Code" box and pressing the "Apply Discount" button during checkout/payment.
- Each discount coupon has a published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
See our current discount offers.
Your satisfaction with The Leadership Academy Interviews is our goal. If you are not satisfied for any reason, then you can ask for a refund, as long as you meet the refund conditions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
Your access to The PM PrepCast Leadership Academy Interviews is for 18 months from the date of purchase.
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM
- Product Type
- Training Type
- Renewal, Leadership