The PM PrepCast PMP Exam Agile Booster Course
50% of the current PMP Exam is on Agile. So level up your understanding of Agile and Hybrid project management delivery approaches, and master what is required to successfully pass and become PMP certified.
- 22 hours of video-based lessons with a certificate for Contact Hours / PDUs
- Includes Agile booster course study checklist and Formula Study Guide
- Covers Agile topics outlined by the PMP exam content outline
- Build up your understanding and experience of Agile to the current exam needs
- Master the Agile mindset
- Feel confident on exam day, no matter what type of Agile questions PMI throws at you
PMP students are up to 32% more likely to get Agile questions wrong. Get Your Agile Boost Here!
How much agile experience do you have in real life?
If you are like many of our students, the answer will be ‘not much’.
And yet, 50% of the questions in the PMP exam will test your ability to apply agile concepts in real-life scenarios. Statistics from our PM Exam Simulator show that PMP exam students struggle with agile concepts and questions.
It’s not just a small imbalance either. PMP students are up to 32% more likely to get agile questions wrong than PMI-ACP students.
So how do you maximize your chances on the exam?
Close the gap with The PMP Exam Agile Booster Course!
The Agile Booster Course will level up your understanding of agile to the current exam specifications. It will help you bridge the gap between your practical experience and what you need to know for the test.
Watch this video for ALL the details
Short of time?
- Fast forward to 02:39 for the statistics that show why you need the course
- Fast forward to 10:24 for the Exam Content Outline
- Fast forward to 12:44 to learn why PMP Students struggle on Agile & Soft Skills
- Fast forward to 21:40 to see what is included in the Agile Booster Course
Master Agile and Interpersonal Skills for the PMP Exam
The current PMP exam is very different to previous versions. The exam has an entirely new structure:
- It covers only three domains: People, Process, and Business Environment.
- 50% of the questions relate to agile and hybrid environments.
- The role of the project manager as the integrator between the three domains is emphasized.
- There is an enormous focus on the People domain, the importance of the project manager's interpersonal skills, and their ability to lead the team.
- There is a strong connection between leading a project using project management best practices while delivering the intended business benefits and value.
- Our review of PMP Exam Simulator results shows that students also have a hard time correctly answering questions from Process Domain on the topics of Budget, Schedule, Quality, Scope, and Managing Project Changes. Therefore, we have included an entire section specifically dedicated to mastering these top ECO challenges.
In short, PMI is trying to measure how much you can apply what you know in real-life scenarios. If you don’t have much hands-on experience working in an agile or hybrid environment, 50% of the exam questions will feel out of your comfort zone.
You’re not alone. And the research is clear. After studying the results from thousands of sample questions and mock exams from our PMP Simulator, we can tell you that most PMP students have a hard time with the agile concepts and agile questions.
Let’s take one question in the PM Exam Simulator as an example of how much a gap there is: PMI-ACP students get it right 72% of the time. Only 48% of PMP students get the same question right.
This pattern is repeated time and time again for the agile questions.
So let’s give you the same chance at exam success as your colleagues with more agile experience.
Want more details? Check out the detailed product description
For all the details of this product, please visit The PM PrepCast PMP Exam Agile Booster Course .
What are the benefits of the Agile Booster Course?
This booster course aims to close the gap in your knowledge by covering exactly the topics you need to feel confident on exam day. You’ll learn agile and hybrid project management approaches, agile-specific topics, the role and competencies of the project manager in agile settings, benefits realization, and more.
Do I still have to read The Agile Practice Guide (APG), or does the course cover everything in this book?
We still recommend reading the APG because the lessons in The Agile Booster Course primarily focus on those areas where PMP students are struggling. By reading the APG, you lay the foundation, and then the booster course will get you exam ready.
What's Included in the Agile Booster Course
The booster course includes the following:
- 35 Agile video lessons (14 hours)
- 5 top ECO challenges video lessons (4 hours)
- 3 HR leadership and delegation lessons (1 hour)
- 6 audio interviews with industry experts (3.5 hours)
Plus the following bonus items: Agile booster course study checklist, Formula Study Guide, Audit eBook, discussion forum access, and a certification of completion for 22.5 hours of training.
I already purchased The PM PrepCast Training Course (Basic, Elite, or Elite PLUS). Do I still need The Agile Booster Course?
No. The Agile Booster Course covers the same exam concepts as The PM PrepCast Training course with a focus on agile. While the lessons cover topics that students often find difficult, buying this course in addition to The PM PrepCast (Basic, Elite, or Elite PLUS) would be of little value.
Where can I find a lesson directory for this course?
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept payments over Paypal and Affirm.
For installment options, consider the following:
Can I share my subscription or access to my account? What is your single-user license policy?
All products purchased from OSP are intended for a single user (single-user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
Please note, that training companies must purchase individual licenses for each of their students. Training companies may not purchase one or more licenses and let students share the accounts.
How can I contact customer support?
Our PM HelpDesk customer support team normally responds within one business day (Mon-Fri), but they are often much quicker.
Contact Customer Support
Do you have user guides or tutorials on how to use your products?
What is your refund policy?
This FAQ only provides a high-level summary of the refund policy. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all the details.
Refund Policy Highlights:
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
- For some products, certain conditions must be met. The exact conditions are described in the Terms & Conditions for each product. For example:
- You cannot get a refund for any simulator if you started more than one exam or more than one quiz
- You cannot get a refund for a training course if you took the course assessment or final exam and/or you printed the course certificate
- All sales of the PMP® Exam Simulator Essential are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- All sales of simulator extensions and upgrades are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- Any set-up, finance, and interest fees paid when using third-party payment processors, including finance charges that may be associated with PayPal and/or Affirm installment payment options are non-refundable.
Again, the above text only represents a summary of the actual refund policy and is irrelevant when we determine if a refund request qualifies. Only the actual refund policy described in the Terms and Conditions applies for the determination.
Who should I contact if I am interested in getting a discount for a larger group or for a training class?
We offer volume discounts to businesses, corporations, and training providers interested in ordering larger quantities. Learn more at Project Management Corporate Training.
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected].
Do you have any discounts or special offers?
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases. The coupon code must be applied to the purchase by entering it into the "Discount Code" box and pressing the "Apply Discount" button during checkout/payment.
- Each discount coupon has a published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
See our current discount offers.
Your satisfaction with The Agile Booster Course is our goal. If you are not satisfied for any reason, then you can ask for a refund, as long as you meet the refund conditions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
In addition to the product itself, the following are included:
- Certificate of completion
- Agile booster course study checklist
- Formula Study Guide
Your access to the Agile Booster Course is for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- PMP, PDU
- Product Type
- PrepCast, Other
- Training Type
- Project Management, Agile, Exam Prep, Renewal