The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package
Earn all "Power Skills" PDUs for your PMP renewal at once! Just press play, watch the webinars, and you are ready to claim PDUs for your recertification. A fast and convenient way to claim all PDUs in this talent triangle category.
- Earn PDUs on your schedule
- Approach Recertification Confidently
- Earn specialized PDUs
- Covers 100% of "Power Skills" PDUs
- Earn additional PDUs for "Ways of Working" and "Business Acumen"
- Relax! We've got you covered.
Note: PMI recently renamed this category from "Leadership" to "Power Skills", so we adjusted the name of this package as well to reflect the change.
Easily Earn Your Power Skills PDUs
Are you frustrated with how long it takes to track down PDU materials that specifically relate to the Power Skills requirements of the PMI® Talent triangle®?
Time and time again, we hear from students who can’t find a simple way to earn their PMI Power Skills PDUs to help them renew their PMP® certification. Now there is a solution: The PDU Podcast Leadership Package™.
The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package gives you fast, convenient access to the PDU learning materials you need. Simply add your subscription to your favorite free or premium podcast app, download the webinars, and start earning your PDUs.
With The PDU Podcast Leadership Package you get instant access to 10 high-quality webinars on curated topics, perfectly aligned to the Talent Triangle.
PMI Power Skills PDUs on Demand
- Earn Specialist PDUs: With The PDU Podcast Leadership Package, you get access to ALL the Leadership PDUs you need for a complete recertification cycle.
- Approach Recertification Confidently: We are a Trusted and Experienced Education Provider. Be confident your recertification application will be accepted!
- Earn PDUs on Your Schedule: Watch all 10 webinars now if you need PDUs quickly, or fit the webinars into your schedule in a way that suits you.
- Learn from Experts: 10 video webinars. 10 expert presenters. You’ll never get bored, and you’ll learn from the best.
- Earn Bonus PDUs: The PDU Podcast Leadership Package offers more than simply Leadership PDUs. You’ll also get Technical and Strategic PDUs.
- Relax: We’ve got you covered! With 15 convenient PDUs at your fingertips, you’re a step ahead for maintaining your certification.
Affordable Learning, At Your Convenience
When you select The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package you will be charged a single payment, and you'll get immediate access to 10 webinars worth 15.00 PDUs, out of which 11.25 PDUs are focused on power skill topics.
That's an average of $3.26 per PDU earned.
Fully Aligned with The PMI Talent Triangle
The PDU Podcast is 100% aligned with the PMI Talent Triangle. When you claim your PDUs on the PMI CCRS website, then you will automatically receive the appropriate amount of total PDUs.
In addition the PDUs are correctly mapped and will reflect as PDUs for the three sides of the talent triangle, which are Technical PDUs, Leadership PDUs as well as Strategic and Business PDUs.
Please see the tables below for details on how many PDUs you can earn for each webinar.
How Many PDUs can You Earn?
The PDU Podcast Leadership Package perfectly maps to the PMI Talent Triangle. You will earn 15 PDUs in total:
- 03.50 Ways of working (formerly "Technical")
- 11.25 Power Skills (formerly "Leadership")
- 00.25 Business Acumen (formerly "Strategic")
Want more details? Check out the detailed product description
For all the details of this product (including a list of the 10 included webinars), please visit The PDU Podcast Power Skill Package.
What is The PDU Podcast?
The PDU Podcast is a series of professionally developed video webinars aimed at certified project managers to help you easily maintain your Project Management Institute (PMI)® credential. Let industry leaders teach you through expert, engaging presentations. We cover substantive, content-rich topics applicable to your day-to-day project management activities.
Aligned to PMI® quality criteria and the Talent Triangle, The PDU Podcast is a convenient, affordable, and guaranteed way to earn professional development units (PDUs).
Who are the presenters of The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package, and what topics do they cover?
The PDU Podcast Power SkillsPackage is a curated collection of ten webinars with a specific focus on leadership topics. Here are the presenters and the topics they cover:
- Thomas Cutting, PMP: High-Performing PMOs
- Diane Altwies, PMP: Managing Teams in a Virtual World
- Janice Preston, PMP: Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Martin Wartenberg, MBA, P.E.: Managing Small Projects
- Mike Graupner, PMP: Project Communication on Virtual and Global Teams
- Jeff Furman, PMP: Why Strong Ethics are Crucial for PM Success
- Dr. Margaret Meloni, PMP: Conflict on the Fly
- Susanne Madsen: Project Leadership
- Dr. Dave Cornelius, PMP: 7 Factors to Successfully Lead Global Teams
- Mike Graupner, PMP: Transitioning to a Team Leader
Who should buy The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package?
The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package is aimed at Project Management Institute (PMI)® credential holders who need to satisfy the requirement for Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew their credentials. In particular, those needing Power Skills PDUs.
What are the benefits of The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package?
Earn 15.00 PDUs, out of which 11.25 are focused on Power Skills, primarily in the area of project leadership. You will also earn a small number of PDUs for the other two categories of Ways of Working and Business Acumen. Simply add your subscription to your favorite free or premium podcast app, download the webinars and start earning your PDUs.
The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package gives you fast, convenient access to the PDU learning materials you need.
What is included in The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package?
You get immediate, one-year access to 10 webinars focused on Power Skill topics, presented by 10 project management leadership experts.
Earn a total of 15.00 PDUs in three categories:
- Ways of Working: 3.50 PDUs
- Power Skills: 11.25 PDUs
- Business Acumen: 0.25 PDUs
You also receive a PDU Certificate for 15 PDUs after completing the course assessment.
How long will I have access to The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package?
Access is for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept payments over Paypal and Affirm.
For installment options, consider the following:
Can I share my subscription or access to my account? What is your single-user license policy?
All products purchased from OSP are intended for a single user (single-user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
Please note, that training companies must purchase individual licenses for each of their students. Training companies may not purchase one or more licenses and let students share the accounts.
How can I contact customer support?
Our PM HelpDesk customer support team normally responds within one business day (Mon-Fri), but they are often much quicker.
Contact Customer Support
Do you have user guides or tutorials on how to use your products?
What is your refund policy?
This FAQ only provides a high-level summary of the refund policy. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all the details.
Refund Policy Highlights:
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
- For some products, certain conditions must be met. The exact conditions are described in the Terms & Conditions for each product. For example:
- You cannot get a refund for any simulator if you started more than one exam or more than one quiz
- You cannot get a refund for a training course if you took the course assessment or final exam and/or you printed the course certificate
- All sales of the PMP® Exam Simulator Essential are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- All sales of simulator extensions and upgrades are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- Any set-up, finance, and interest fees paid when using third-party payment processors, including finance charges that may be associated with PayPal and/or Affirm installment payment options are non-refundable.
Again, the above text only represents a summary of the actual refund policy and is irrelevant when we determine if a refund request qualifies. Only the actual refund policy described in the Terms and Conditions applies for the determination.
Who should I contact if I am interested in getting a discount for a larger group or for a training class?
We offer volume discounts to businesses, corporations, and training providers interested in ordering larger quantities. Learn more at Project Management Corporate Training.
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected].
Do you have any discounts or special offers?
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases. The coupon code must be applied to the purchase by entering it into the "Discount Code" box and pressing the "Apply Discount" button during checkout/payment.
- Each discount coupon has a published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
See our current discount offers.
Your satisfaction with The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package is our goal. If you are not satisfied for any reason, then you can ask for a refund, as long as you meet the refund conditions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
In addition to the product itself, the following are included:
- Certificate of completion
- Subscription to The PDU Insider Newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time)
By purchasing this package you will be able to immediately start watching the webinars from The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package. Access duration is 1 Year from the date of your purchase.
- Product Type
- Training Type
- Renewal, Leadership