The PM PrepCast™ Basic - PMP Exam Prep Course - 35 Contact Hours of Agile & Hybrid Video Lessons - Watch on any Device - Fully Updated for Your PMP Success
PMP success made easy with The PM PrepCast course. Get the 35 contact hours required for the PMP exam with this online self-study course and podcast, and ace the exam on the first try.
- Watch 35 hours of video-based PMP prep lessons on your phone, tablet or PC
- Provides the 35 Contact Hours you need to sit for the PMP exam
- Everything is fully updated to the current PMP exam specifications and format
- Achieve fast online learning, mastery, and retention: Unlike other online courses, this is NOT a rehashed classroom training. This PMP exam course is designed to help you study online without having to read a dozen books
- Understand exam-relevant principles from waterfall, agile or hybrid approaches and know them like they are second nature for your big day
- Watch lessons at your convenience by downloading everything to your phone or tablet
Comprehensive Training Course to Pass Your PMP Exam
The PM PrepCast Basic is your thorough PMP exam prep class. It's a complete training course that includes the lessons you need to reach your goal of successfully preparing for the PMP exam.
Includes The PM PrepCast™ Training Course
Get the best training with a set of high-quality, self-paced video lessons that provide 35 contact hours required for the PMP exam.
The PM PrepCast provides you with the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed for you to succeed on your PMP exam.
By watching The PM PrepCast, you gain access to a series of comprehensive video-based training lessons that cover all exam topics required by the PMP Exam Content Outline. Éven more, you also gain an in-depth understanding of Agile and Hybrid PM approaches because 50% of the exam will be on these topics. It also includes real-world examples illustrating how methods are applied in different exam scenarios.
Maximize your chances of passing your PMP exam and take the next step in your career as a project manager and project management professional.
PM PrepCast Basic Overview
Learn by watching video-based training to master the Knowledge, Tasks, and Skills that are not taught in regular project management classes... but which you’d better know if you want to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam.
Watch 35 hours of video-based lessons
Master the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques required to pass. Study lessons that are not taught in regular project management classes from certified PMP exam trainers.
Get a Certificate of 35 Contact Hours
Satisfy the Project Management Institute (PMI)® requirement for 35 Contact Hours of formal project management education after completing our PMP exam prep training course and taking the final exam.
Learn About Agile & Hybrid Exam Topics
Since 50% of the questions on the actual test will be about Agile and Hybrid project management approaches, this PMP exam prep course includes training on Agile topics to fully prepare you.
Understand the PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO)
Know the underlying concepts of Domains, Tasks, and Enablers in your PMP exam to help you spot the correct answer. Rest assured that all lessons are updated to the latest PMP ECO.
Ensure you’re ahead on exam day
Achieve a deep conceptual understanding of domains, tasks, principles, models, methods, and artifacts from both the PMP ECO and the latest PMBOK® Guide.
Achieve fast online learning, mastery, and retention
Unlike other "online courses", this is NOT a rehashed classroom training. This PMP exam course is designed to help you study online without having to read a dozen books.
Download all lessons to your phone or tablet
Because you’re always on the go as a project manager we have adapted The PM PrepCast lessons into a full-featured podcast. Install a podcast app and watch at your convenience.
Learn from a trusted and experienced education provider
Since 2008, The PM PrepCast™ course has been training over 60,000 students to prepare for the exam. Our pioneering course design and approach empower you to achieve the results you’re looking for.
Access the Learning Management System (LMS)
Track your progress through our LMS and refresh your knowledge whenever you want. Feel free to revisit past lessons or learn about new ones depending on your project management needs.
Want more details? Check out the detailed product description
For all the details of this product, please visit The PM PrepCast Basic .
Who should buy The PM PrepCast PMP Exam Training Course?
We recommend The PM PrepCast Basic to those who are preparing to take the PMP exam. The PM PrepCast Basic is an online set of self-paced video podcast lessons that provides high-quality, low-cost training to project managers preparing for their Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. It has helped many students pass the PMP® Exam through the years and continues to help students today. This course satisfies the Project Management Institute (PMI)® requirement for 35 Contact Hours of formal project management education.
The PM PrepCast™ PMP Exam Training Course is updated for the current PMP Exam. The training lessons cover Agile and Hybrid concepts.
What is included in this training course?
The PM PrepCast™ PMP Exam Training Course contains 35 hours of video-based lessons.
After watching the course, you can obtain a Certificate of 35 Contact Hours that you need to sit for the PMP exam
- Free Bonus 1: Learn from the Experts - Email Course
- Free Bonus 2: The PMP / CAPM Exam Study Checklist
- Free Bonus 3: Access to our Exam Discussion Forums
- Free Bonus 4: PMP Exam Tips newsletter subscription
How long will I have access to The PM PrepCast PMP Exam Training Course training lessons?
As soon as you set up your account, you can watch The PM PrepCast™ video lessons online within our LMS or download them to your computer/device. Once you download the material, you will have access to the downloaded material when you need it for your personal use. In general, your subscription to The PM PrepCast™ is good for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
You can read more details in our Terms & Conditions (http://www.osp-international.com/tc)
What other products should I consider when purchasing The PM PrepCast PMP Exam Training Course?
The PrepCast PMP Exam Simulator is a set of practice exams presented in a realistic exam platform, so students can practice what they learned from watching The PM PrepCast™. The simulator includes access to over 2,280+ PMP practice exam sample questions with detailed explanations presented as 4 complete exams and 1 ITTO exam or customizable quizzes.
The PM StudyCoach™ Guidebooks is a week-by-week PMP study plan that guides your exam prep to reach your certification goal. This product serves as an invaluable roadmap to passing the PMP Exam.
The PM Formulas™ consists of The PMP® Formula Pocket Guide and 160 sample questions, all in PDF format.
Consider getting our PMP exam prep products in a bundle, look for The PM Prepcast Elite and The PM PrepCast Elite Plus.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept payments over Paypal and Affirm.
For installment options, consider the following:
Can I share my subscription or access to my account? What is your single-user license policy?
All products purchased from OSP are intended for a single user (single-user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
Please note, that training companies must purchase individual licenses for each of their students. Training companies may not purchase one or more licenses and let students share the accounts.
How can I contact customer support?
Our PM HelpDesk customer support team normally responds within one business day (Mon-Fri), but they are often much quicker.
Contact Customer Support
Do you have user guides or tutorials on how to use your products?
What is your refund policy?
This FAQ only provides a high-level summary of the refund policy. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all the details.
Refund Policy Highlights:
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
- For some products, certain conditions must be met. The exact conditions are described in the Terms & Conditions for each product. For example:
- You cannot get a refund for any simulator if you started more than one exam or more than one quiz
- You cannot get a refund for a training course if you took the course assessment or final exam and/or you printed the course certificate
- All sales of the PMP® Exam Simulator Essential are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- All sales of simulator extensions and upgrades are final, and no refunds will be issued.
- Any set-up, finance, and interest fees paid when using third-party payment processors, including finance charges that may be associated with PayPal and/or Affirm installment payment options are non-refundable.
Again, the above text only represents a summary of the actual refund policy and is irrelevant when we determine if a refund request qualifies. Only the actual refund policy described in the Terms and Conditions applies for the determination.
Who should I contact if I am interested in getting a discount for a larger group or for a training class?
We offer volume discounts to businesses, corporations, and training providers interested in ordering larger quantities. Learn more at Project Management Corporate Training.
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected].
Do you have any discounts or special offers?
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases. The coupon code must be applied to the purchase by entering it into the "Discount Code" box and pressing the "Apply Discount" button during checkout/payment.
- Each discount coupon has a published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
See our current discount offers.
Your satisfaction with The PM PrepCast™ is our goal. If you are not satisfied for any reason, then you can ask for a refund, as long as you meet the refund conditions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
In addition to the product itself, the following are included:
- Certificate of completion
- Learn from the Experts - Email Course
- Study checklist
Access duration to The PM PrepCast training course video lessons is for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- PMP, PrepCast
- Product Type
- Training Type
- Project Management, Exam Prep