OSP International LLC Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
To be an authorized affiliate of the OSP International LLC Affiliate Program, interested persons or organizations must register as an affiliate in the program and agree to the terms and conditions set forth below:
1 Participation Requirements
1.1 PrepCast Store Account Registration
(2) Near the top right, select User Icon > Register
(3) Complete the registration process
(5) Create and input your full address
1.2 Upgrade account to be in the Affiliate Group
(1) Write to [email protected] and request that your new account be added to the Affiliate Group
(2) You will receive a confirmation email that your account was upgraded and you may proceed with the next step
1.3 Affiliate Program Application Submission
(2) Fill in and submit the form.
(3) Your new affiliate account will be placed “on hold” until the application review and approval (see below) is complete.
1.4 Affiliate Application Review
(1) Once the registration is completed, the applicant will first go through the affiliate review and activation process.
(2) If the applicant is by an individual, then OSP will need to receive a copy of passport, driver license, or identity card.
(3) If the applicant is by an incorporated business, then OSP will need to receive a copy of articles of incorporation, business registration or similar document certified by a government entity.
(4) All affiliates must submit a signed tax form W-9 (US persons) or W-8BEN (for non-US persons).
(5) All affiliates must provide the URL of the affiliate’s website for review. LinkedIn, Hubpages, Squidoo, Tumblr and other free pages are not acceptable. The affiliate must provide the URL of a website that is registered in the affiliate’s name.
1.5 Affiliate Application Approval
(1) Applying for participation in the OSP International LLC affiliate program does not automatically constitute approval. OSP International LLC reserves the right to approve or decline affiliate applications with or without stating a reason.
(2) Full-time and part-time employees of OSP International LLC cannot join the affiliate program.
1.6 Affiliate Account Activation
(1) Once approved, the affiliate account will be activated. The affiliate will receive a welcome email and the email address provided will also be added to the affiliate newsletter.
1.7 All Commission is Paid via PayPal
(1) The affiliate must reside in a country where it is possible to receive payments through PayPal.
(2) Please refer to https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full where PayPal lists the country/region of residence and the available services to check if your region/country can receive payments via PayPal.
(3) The list of countries that cannot receive payments from the USA via PayPal changes occasionally. Therefore, OSP International LLC reserves the right to remove an affiliate from its program if the affiliate country is added to this exclusion list by PayPal.
2.1 Respect Copyright
(1) PMI owns the copyright to PMI, PMP, CAPM, PgMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP and PMBOK Guide and other terms associated with Disciplined Agile. The affiliate may not use any of these terms in website domain names (Example: www.bestpmp.com).
(2) The affiliate may not publish large passages from any PMI publication on its website. It’s OK to include quotations from PMI publications when discussing these topics, but it’s not OK to simply “copy / paste” the items.
(3) The affiliate agrees to respect copyright laws. In particular, the affiliate agrees to not replicate or republish content developed by OSP, other affiliates and other authors.
2.2 Respect US and International Law
(1) The affiliate acknowledges that the US Federal Trade Commission requires that a notice be placed on all affiliate websites, emails, et cetera stating that the affiliate is a compensated entity and earns commission from this product. This is required even if the affiliate is not within the USA. OSP International LLC falls under US laws and our affiliates agree to follow these rules.
(2) Detailed requirements are described on the FTC website https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/resources/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking, but we simply recommend that affiliates include: "Disclosure: We are a compensated affiliate" or a similar statement, and place it “as close to the affiliate link” as possible.
(3) The affiliate agrees to abide by US Tax laws and supply required national and international tax information to OSP International LLC upon request. OSP is required to keep updated records and may ask affiliates to submit updated forms annually.
(4) The affiliate agrees to abide by its country, state and other tax laws and pay the required taxes on all commissions paid out to the affiliate by OSP International LLC.
(1) All official affiliate program information is sent to affiliates via the OSP International LLC Affiliate Newsletter.
(2) Affiliates may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time, but will not receive updates on discounts, promotions, and changes to the program.
3 Affiliate Links and Banners
(1) The affiliate may use graphics and text provided by OSP International LLC on their website, emails, social media, or print advertising.
(2) The affiliate agrees to use only the most current, approved banners and logos provided by OSP International LLC.
(3) Any graphics created by the affiliate for use in advertising OSP International LLC products must be submitted to OSP International LLC for approval.
4 Affiliate System
(1) OSP International LLC uses the Magento shopping cart with the Amasty affiliate program plugin.
(2) The affiliate must log in to the affiliate system to generate affiliate links to promote.
(3) When a visitor clicks on the affiliate link, a cookie is set in the visitor’s browser that contains the affiliate’s identification.
(4) When a visitor decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie to identify the affiliate to be awarded the commission.
(5) Visitors referred through the affiliate link may make a purchase later in time. The commission will be awarded as long as the cookie is present in the visitor’s browser.
(6) The affiliate tracking system is a “first click earns commission” system. This means that the system will credit all commissions earned to the affiliate ID / affiliate link that the customer clicked first. Affiliates cannot “steal” another affiliate’s customers by enticing them to click on their own affiliate link. Once a customer clicked on an affiliate link, then this customer “belongs” to that affiliate.
(7) OSP International LLC will make no manual adjustments once affiliate commission has been credited to an affiliate ID, nor assign a sale to an affiliate if no affiliate ID has been credited.
(8) OSP International LLC makes no warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the affiliate tracking system. OSP International LLC is not required to investigate or correct any claims of incorrect tracking.
(9) The numbers (clicks, commission earned, etc.) provided by the Amasty affiliate system are considered to be correct and final.
(1) OSP International LLC pays 15% commission on all affiliate sales made through the affiliate system.
6 Commission Hold Period
(1) A 45-day hold is placed on all earned commissions before they can be paid out. This period is necessary because OSP International LLC offers all customers a 30-day refund on all their purchases, and it can take up to two weeks for a refund to be processed. Should a customer request and receive a refund on their purchase, then the earned commission will be reversed before it is paid out.
7 Commission Withdrawal Request
(1) Affiliates must manually log in to their PrepCast Store account and submit a commission withdrawal request.
(2) Withdrawal requests must be submitted before the last day of the month.
(3) The minimum amount for a withdrawal request is $100.
(4) Affiliates who have earned less than $100 cannot submit a withdrawal request and must wait until at least $100 in earned commissions are available.
(5) Any commission that is still in the 45-day hold period cannot be paid out.
8 Commission Payout
(1) Commission payments are usually made within the first ten business days of the following calendar month via PayPal.
(2) Transactions refunded to the customer always result in the deduction of the corresponding commission.
9 Suspension / Termination
(1) Affiliate membership may be suspended or terminated due to but not limited to the following reasons:
a) Violation of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to plagiarism or copying content from other authors without receiving proper permission or including proper attribution.
b) Failure to comply with the Affiliate Obligations outlined herein
c) Usage of PMI copyrighted terms in domain URL
d) Usage of outdated or unapproved product logos, graphics, or videos
e) No PayPal payment option in affiliate’s country of residence
f) Inappropriate advertisements such as false claims, misleading hyperlinks, et cetera
g) Illegal spamming such as mass email, mass newsgroup posting, and other similar activities
h) Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
i) No new clicks and/or sales recorded by the affiliate program for six months
j) Promote or undertake illegal activities
k) Promote or undertake activities to manipulate the OSP affiliate system
(2) Affiliates whose account is suspended or terminated forfeit any accrued affiliate commission. This is because the accrued commission was earned through means that did not comply with this agreement. Therefore, the commission should not have accrued in the first place.
(3) Affiliates whose account is suspended are given 45 days to resolve any issues identified to re-instate the account. No commission shall accrue during the 45 days. The account will be terminated if the problem resolution is not in accordance with the terms & conditions outlined herein.
10 Terms of Agreement
(1) This agreement goes into effect upon registration with OSP International LLC’s affiliate program and ends when the affiliate’s account is closed / discontinued.
11 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
(1) Signing up for the affiliate program constitutes acceptance of the latest published program terms and conditions.
(2) Accepting the monthly affiliate commission payment constitutes acceptance of the latest published program terms and conditions.
(3) Continued participation in the program constitutes acceptance of the latest published program terms and conditions
(4) Only the latest published program terms and conditions shall be valid for any and all past, present and future interactions, transactions, or claims between OSP International LLC and the affiliate.
(5) The terms of this agreement may be modified by OSP International LLC at any time without prior notice and will be communicated to the affiliates via the OSP International LLC Affiliate Newsletter.
(1) OSP International LLC will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages, loss of revenue or commissions due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of "intents of harm" to the program or the company’s website. OSP International LLC does not claim that the operation of the affiliate program and OSP International LLC’s website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any errors or interruptions.
(2) By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you, as the affiliate, acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand them, and will abide by them as mentioned here in the OSP International LLC Affiliate Agreement.
OSP International LLC is a trusted and experienced education provider.
Copyright © 2005 - 2022 OSP International LLC. All rights reserved.
The PM PrepCast, The Agile PrepCast, The PM FlashCards, The PM Exam Simulator, The PM StudyCoach, The PM Podcast, The Project Management Podcast, and The PDU Podcast are trademarks of OSP International LLC.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PgMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, and PMBOK are trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI has not endorsed and did not participate in the development of this publication. PMI does not sponsor this publication document and makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation, expressed or implied as to the accuracy or content.
Reproduction or translation of any part of this work without the permission of the Publisher is against the law. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, manual photocopying, recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system, without prior written permission by the Publisher.